LCA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
There are a number of benefits to being a member of the LCA such as:
1. Acquisition of knowledge on the current trends in arbitration and ADR, we also send members ADR related news via electronic and hardcopy newsletters.
2. Provision of a forum for the publication of articles written by members on arbitration and ADR.
3. Dissemination of the LCA journal to members which contain current trends in ADR.
4. Discounts on LCA events, trainings and activities.
5. Free advice on arbitration and ADR law and practice.
6. Access to periodic events to meet likeminded professionals.
7. Access to the LCA annual lunch/dinner.
8. Free lectures delivered by distinguished speakers on academic topics.
9. Priority and advance notices of all symposia organised by the LCA and enjoyment of discounted registration.
10. The creation of a better standard of arbitration and ADR practice with the LCA practice guidelines and protocols.