Guidelines for Submission of Blog Posts and Articles
- Content should be sent to email@example.com
- Content should be accompanied by the following information:
Name(s) of author(s)
Address of author
Email of author
Bio of author
- An abstract of not more than 1500 words must be included along with the article. The abstract should summarise the article and provide a citation if the article has been published elsewhere already. There is no maximum word count for the article itself.
- Articles may either be academic papers or other scholarly writings containing an in-depth analysis of a topic related to commercial arbitration.
- A blog post should not exceed 1500 words. (Blog posts are short contributions on a topical arbitration related issue. These may include developments in a particular jurisdiction, landmark court cases and awards etc.)
- Citations within a work submitted should include date of publication (or decision for a case), author’s name, title of the work, title of journal (in italics), editions, volume number, place of publication, publisher, pages and paragraphs quoted, suit number / arbitration case number or details of the report containing the decision.
- All documents are to be submitted in Microsoft Word format.