Terms and Conditions for Participation on the LCA-YAN Blog
- Copyright – by submitting any content for publication, you guarantee that you hold the copyright to the work and the legal rights to use it. By submitting materials to the Blog you grant LCA-YAN a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to re-publish any material you submit to the blog in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format. In particular, you agree that we can make it available on the LCA-YAN Blog as well as any other LCA-YAN publications and / or social media and give due credit to the author.
- Sole Discretion – publication of materials submitted is at the sole discretion of the editorial team of the LCA-YAN Blog and may be done only after a satisfactory review by the team. The team reserves the right to accept, reject or remove any material submitted for publication without the need to provide an explanation.
- Offensive material – any material which is in the opinion of the editorial team defamatory, racist, illegal, offensive, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful or discriminatory towards any group will not be approved for publication. Comments which in the opinion of the editorial team fall into any of the aforementioned categories are not permitted and will be removed.
- Spam & Advertisements – spam, advertisements and commercial content are not permitted in the comments section and will be removed if adjudged to be so by the editorial team.
- Language – all content submitted and comments made must be in English language.
- Indemnity – you acknowledge that a breach of the above terms may cause us damage/loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against 3rd party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us including consequential losses.
- Disclaimer – information on the Blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. By using this Blog, you acknowledge that you understand that it does not constitute legal advice nor the formation of an attorney-client relationship. LCA, LCA-YAN, the editorial team or persons otherwise affiliated with the aforementioned should not under any circumstances be held responsible / liable for the action of any user.